What I’ve learned after a couple of weeks with the $15,000 cat and his friends:
- I probably shouldn’t lay bread directly on my counter top as I don’t know the last time a cat might have padded across it, and more importantly, how long it has been since said padding cat has been in the litter box
- Cats drink from the toilet too (just like dogs, not like people…people drink from the toilet much differently)
- Cats may lick you like dogs do, but I’m more weirded out by a cat licking me than a dog
- I probably should’ve invested in some furniture covers before the cats arrived
- Squirt bottles help cats learn…fast, now all I have to do is aim it at them and they scurry.
- Air fresheners aren’t that bad (I usually loathe them, but when you have 3 indoor cats your perspective changes).
- Java, a.k.a. Fat Java, reminds me of the fat guy from Monty Python’s “Meaning of Life” just before he has his last wafer
- Cats do weird things with their toys
- Though they seem to like them
- $15,000 cat knows how to chill